This will be a fun-filled afternoon for kids; giving them an opportunity to see a small family farm and get to enjoy all the critters. This is geared towards homeschoolers, but all are welcome. 😀
Please read this entire post for details; and keep your Notifications for this event ON if you plan to attend. 🙂 I post updates and announcements here.
DATE: Friday / October 14th, 2016
TIME: 1:00-2:30 pm
PLACE: 299 Bagley Hill Rd; Troy, Maine
$5/per child (siblings under 3 years old = FREE)
1 adult per family is free; additional adults $5/each.
Kids will …
* Meet all the critters on the farm ~ bunnies, dairy & beef cows, pigs, ducks, geese, chickens, heritage turkeys, guineas, sheep & goats). No mean critters allowed here! 🙂
* Learn a bit about each of the animal groups we have here & learn a few fun farm facts along the way. 🙂
* Enjoy “petting stations” and get to hug a goat, feed a bunny grass, or hold a baby bunny.
*** You MUST register your child(ren) so we know how many to plan for! 🙂 Please register by Thursday/Oct 13th. If you have a last minute registration PLEASE txt/call me 558-3134.
EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
1) Fill out Registration Form & Release Form
2) Pay for # attending (PayPal)
3) Show up & have FUN!
Clothes that you don’t mind a bit of dirt on 🙂
Closed toed shoes ~ preferrably a pair that can be rinsed off if need be. Crocs / mud boots are great for this … or a pair of sneakers that are not your favorite. 🙂
The critters LOVE treats, so YES, you may treats if you like. 😀
Apples / Carrots (bunnies / goats sheep)
Bread / cereal (poultry / pigs) [bread ends or that stale loaf that got overlooked are perfect]
Garden veggie extras