An exciting, fun-filled day on a small local farm!
COST: $50 per child
** Lunch Included! **
EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
1) Fill out Registration Form
2) Fill out Release Agreement
3) Pay for # attending (PayPal)
4) Show up & have FUN!
See list of links below 🙂
You can copy, paste, fill in, and e-mail forms to <email@example.com> or if easier, print & bring.
**NOTE: if you do not use PayPal please message me about other payment methods.
*Learning how to make mozzarella cheese w/fresh cow milk from our milk cow, Jubilee * Using the fresh cheese to top personal pan pizzas for lunch! (along with farm fresh sausage)
* Meeting all the critters on the farm (bunnies, dairy & beef cows, pigs, ducks, geese, chickens, heritage turkeys, guineas, sheep & goats).
* Learning basics about farm animals (safety, respecting their space; names of different breeds of animals).
* Learning basic care of each type of animal we have.
* Getting a little hands-on experience as a “farm-hand” (brushing a calf or goat, gathering eggs, raking up bunny poop).
* Getting to hug a goat, feed a bunny grass, or hold a baby bunny.
LINKS for EASY REGISTRATION: