1 adult per family is free; additional adults $5/each.
TIME: 9:00-10:00am (going to be a bit earlier than usual to keep everyone cooler 🙂 )
Kids can …
* Meet all the critters on the farm ~ bunnies, dairy & beef cows, pigs, ducks, geese, chickens, heritage turkeys, guineas, sheep & goats).
* Enjoy “petting stations” and get to hug a goat, feed a bunny grass, or hold a baby bunny.
***You MUST register your child(ren) so we know how many to plan for! 🙂
EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
1) Fill out Registration Form
2) Fill out Release Agreement
3) Pay for # attending (PayPal) OR pay cash on arrival
4) Show up & have FUN!
You can copy, paste, fill in, and e-mail forms to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or if easier, print & bring.
- The kiddos 🙂
- Sunscreen for those that need it on these sunny days
- Treats for the critters if the kiddos want to feed them 🙂 (bread ends; cereal (even a tad stale is ok) ; apple pieces/peels; carrot pieces/peels; etc) 🙂
We have several areas for animal petting that are shady for those super sensitive to sun & heat. 🙂